Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Php Facebook App Tutorial ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les Membres -> Recrutement /!\ON/!\
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raquechry

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Php Facebook App Tutorial Répondre en citant

Php Facebook App Tutorial
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Skip to content Ben Marshall Full Stack Developer & SEO Strategist Menu About Blog Development HTML5 & CSS3 JavaScript PHP & MySQL Drupal Personal SEO WordPress Projects Drupal Tynt Module Frontpack WordPress Jobify Slickity Zero Spam jQuery Slider Menu Twitscreen Resume Contact Twitter Google+ GitHub Facebook Instagram WordPress Drupal Facebook PHP SDK v5.x (4.1) a complete guide! Facebook SDK PHP is a powerful library allowing you to retrieve user information, publish to profiles, enable Facebook registrations, logins and more. Heres the code I use: $response = $fb->get(/me?fields=email,name,id); $user = $response->getGraphUser(); echo Name: . +81. Step 1. Thanks.Reply 4. +1441. Replace the API Key and the Secret key in index.php with real values and also copy-paste the HTML (that you created in Step 4) into the index.php file. Thanks you so much Olaf Lederer Hi Emily, The Graph API is very limited in what you can post, posting an image is not always possible. +234. +354. thanks for the effortReply 16. An instance of this helper can be generated from the Facebook super service by using the getJavaScriptHelper() method. if ($user) { try { // Proceed knowing you have a logged in user who's authenticated. +674. Should make more sense now. $helper = new FacebookPageTabHelper(); $helper = $fb->getPageTabHelper(); if ($helper->getPageId()) { $data[page] = [ id => $helper->getPageId(), admin => $helper->isAdmin(), // liked => $helper->isLiked(), liked => false ]; } if ($helper->getSession()) { $session = $helper->getSession(); } Reply Rori says: January 25, 2017 at 8:53 pm Hi Ben, Thank you for your very detailed article. // GET request. .. $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); $permissions = ['email', 'userposts']; // optional $callback = ' $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl($callback, $permissions); echo ' Log in with Facebook! '; Now you can grab an instance of the FacebookRedirectLoginHelper again and call the getAccessToken() method once the user has clicked on the login link. November 2017 at 11:19 Andreas Teufel says:all the source code you need is in the article, you just need to copy and understand it Reply 7. but, how to get token like on ??? i try but have many error. January 2016 at 04:07 Andreas Teufel says:my code is always tested and worked when i wrote the article, all code put together should be a working example. +502. Thanks for signing up. For more information and a full list of possible fields returned, see Get Users Profile Picture get( '/me/picture?type=large&redirect=false' ); $picture = $res->getGraphObject(); vardump( $picture ); Facebook PHP SDK v4: Get Users Profile Picture // Get Users Profile Picture $request = ( new FacebookRequest( $session, 'GET', '/me/picture?type=large&redirect=false' ) )->execute(); // Get response as an array $picture = $request->getGraphObject()->asArray(); printr( $picture ); You can use a list of modifiers to specify the type (e.g. Just blank whiteness. ; }And this is message of error: Notice: Undefined index: friends in C:xampphtdocsphpsdk5phpsdk5GraphNodesCollection.php on line 201 Friends:Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FacebookFacebookResponse as array in C:xampphtdocsphpsdk5index.php on line 25Reply 8. Lead discussions. submit Lightbox submit clicked . feel free to post your question on stackoverflow, including the relevant code parts, and post the link here.Reply 14. +7. Last but not least we take a look on the code which creates the login URL (place this code below the other). July 2016 at 15:19 . +63 5a02188284
facebook hacking software with keyl 39;oreal professionnel france facebookhow can i find out who likes me on facebooklogin pe facebookfacebook game maker softwarecleaning facebook app on iphoneantica bottega del vino facebookhow to view your videos on facebook for iphonefacebook app crashing ipad 1facebook like url with hash

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les Membres -> Recrutement /!\ON/!\ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006